- To start a test, select the Test Administrator Interface button (in the middle)
- Next, log in with your username and password
- A window appears to inform you that a Pop Up Blocker is turned on
- If you are using Chrome browser, click on the red X in the upper right corner of the URL address to allow pop ups.
- If you are using Safari browser, click on Safari in the upper left corner and select preferences, then select security to disable pop ups.
- If you are using Firefox, a yellow bar will appear on the top, below the URL address. Select preferences and allow pop ups.
- Once pop ups are disabled, don't forget to refresh your browser.
- When logging out, make sure that you also close the browser, including all other open tabs open to securely close/log you out. If you do not, your login remains open.
- Link to SBAC practice and training tests
- Includes Manuals, Translations, Instructions, Sample Calculators, Classroom Activities, & Aids
- Includes Posters, Parent Information, Samples, Quick Checks, Skills Checklists, Etc.