Aptos Students participated in the 5k Ocean Beach run on Friday, May 25th. See the attached video.
Ocean Beach 5K Run video Coming soon
Way to go Tigers!!!!
Practices are rain or shine
- PHYSICAL FORMS - REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION:
- You may pick-up a physical form in the Aptos Main Office (see Kelly Roja) or download them from the California Interscholastic Federations (CIF) San Francisco website: http://www.cifsf.org/forms.html
- NO PHYSICAL = NO TRYOUTS OR PARTICIPATION!
- IF YOU HAVE HAD A PHYSICAL IN THE PAST CALENDAR YEAR (12 MONTHS), THEN PLEASE HAVE YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE SFUSD/CIF PHYSICAL FORM.
- Tony Sylvestri, Track Coach (email@example.com)
- Danielle Hanlon, Track Coach (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olga camacho, Track Coach (email@example.com
-spikes (track shoesJ are provided and are first come first serve.
-can bring your own, just make sure the spikes are size 3/16th .
-All meets start at 3:30 except All city and Finals start at 3:00, you can
leave as soon as you are done with your specific event or stay till the
-Jerseys are provided, if lost you are responsible to pay for a new one,
-Everyone will be walked down to the muni by a security guard who will
make sure all participants get on muni. Students are to stay together the
-lf you do not wish for your child to take muni you can give them a ride
to the meet.
-one day a week with your weight class and one day with everyone,
specific days TBA.
-lf you cannot make practice let a coach know, Hanlon-Camacho-
Sylvestri, it is okay; you can even go to another weight class's practice.
|Aptos MS Sports Team||Coach||Tryouts|
|Girls Softball||Mr. Haas and Mr. Reza|
|Boys Baseball||Tony Sylvestri|
|Boys Soccer||David Abrego|
|Girls Soccer||Ms. Hanlon and Mrs. Camacho|
|Girls Volleyball||Mrs. Camacho and Ms. Hanlon|
|Girls Basketball||Mr. Haas|
|Boys Basketball||Tony Sylvestri|
|Girls Track||Mr. Sylvestri, Ms Hanlon and Mrs. Camacho|
|Boys Track||Mr. Sylvestri, Ms Hanlon and Mrs. Camacho|
See Aptos Event Calendar on School Loop for game schedules